Immigration law is often tricky terrain to navigate when it comes to gaining U.S. citizenship. Depending on where you are coming from, for what reason and your familial situation are all factors that will make the process either easier or more difficult for you. Below are five reasons why you may need an immigration lawyer:
- You just can’t figure the process out. This is a common case in our practice. As we said before, the immigration process can be tricky. Definitely consult an immigration lawyer if you’re in this situation.
- Prior application denial(s). There are reasons why you application was denied and a skilled attorney can find those issues and hopefully fix them.
- Criminal background. This is something an attorney needs to help out with. As a criminal, the immigration process can be confusing because not all crimes are treated equally.
- Deportation. This should be self-explanatory. However, if you’ve been deported, you’re not necessarily barred from immigration for life. Consult an attorney.
- You need employment green card help. Some employers offer green cards to immigrants, but do not take care of the paperwork for them. In this case, an immigration lawyer can straighten your documents and forms out.
1LAW is an affordable, transparent law firm in a time when it’s difficult to differentiate between different firms’ abilities, strengths and weaknesses. We are committed as the voice of their clients when faced with difficult life situations, and provide a tailored fit approach to each individual or entity. The need for a lawyer is often disconcerting, but 1LAW strives to efficiently and affordably provide the best legal support possible.